This blog is waaay past due. My apologizes. I haven't been trading much. I've been working on some other work projects. God willing I should be doing some trades this week. Also, if you haven't noticed I went ahead and rounded off the original starting amount of $1,500.00 to $1,000.00. So, I took $150.00 dollars out of this account.
The total balance of this account is $504.65. I'm pretty much at 50% lost. I'm right now in position with X. I'll probably get out of it tomorrow. Anyhow that's all for tonight. Right now things are looking pretty bleak. Blahh. I've been apathetic about stocks this past week. I'm hoping this next week will be better. Nonetheless I'll be back on the ball with my option studying starting tomorrow (or later today). It's all in God hands. One thing I do know is this past week I haven't been seeking him like I should.
No comments:
Post a Comment